Dutch Business Incorporation (“DBI”) places great importance on the protection of privacy and the security of personal data. DBI is registered with the Chamber of commerce number 70482276. We will process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Collection of personal data
Our website www.dutchbusinessincorporation.com (the Website) may use or request personal data, for example when you fill in a contact form. The information includes first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number and the message of your inquiry.
You may un-subscribe from the newsletter at any time. The contact details you provided at subscription for the newsletter, will then be removed.
There may be features on the Website allowing you to contact DBI via e-mail, which provides DBI with your e-mail address and certain other personal information contained in the e-mail.
Purposes of processing
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
• to contact you in relation to our services
• to provide you with the information you have requested
• to perform our services of incorporation, in this case, we will provide your data to the notary to perform this service
• to perform our services of administration/accounting service, in this case, we will provide our partners to perform this service
• to contact you in response to communications you might send us and to manage our relationship with you;
• to send you e- newsletters that you have requested to receive;
• comply with legal obligations and regulations on the preventation of money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
• to execute an agreement we have signed with you.
Cookies are used when you visit the Website. Cookies are small pieces of information transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable DBI systems to recognize your preferences and settings. Cookies collect information such as the type of search engine used, the sections of the Website visited and other website usage information. DBI may use this information for research purposes and to enhance the Website. DBI uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google Inc. (“Google”). You can remove stored cookies, or decline the storing of new cookies. For more information on disabling cookies, go to the ‘help’ menu on your browser. Please note that the Website may still be viewed after disabling cookies.
Our website contains links to websites and services of third parties. For example, to social media channels and affiliated specialists.
www.dutchbusinessincorporation.com. We therefore accept no liability for the processing of personal data by third parties or the content of their websites
Sharing of personal data
It is also possible that we process your personal data because this is required under the law. the Tax And Customs administration or the Financial Supervision Office (BFT) may ask us to provide information about you. DBI is legally obliged to comply with that request.
Storage of data
DBI does not store personal data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which this data was obtained, and to satisfy the applicable laws and regulations.
Because we process your personal data, you have the following rights under the GDPR:
● Right of access: You may request a copy of the data that DBI processes about you;
● Right to correct your data if it is incorrect or incomplete;
● Right to delete your personal data;
● Right to data portability: You have the right to have your personal data transferred to another party;
● Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to have less personal data processed. This right only applies if the data may be incorrect, its processing is unlawful, the data is no longer necessary or if you have objected;
● Right to information: You have the right to information about the processing of your personal data by DBI;
● Right to object: If you do not agree with the processing of your personal data, you can object to this.
To process requests about this, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Dutch Business Incorporation
Weesperplein 4B, 1018 WZ, Amsterdam, the Netherlands